National FTTH plans in France, Italy and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rendon Schneir, Juan & Xiong, Yupeng, 2012. "Strategic and economic aspects of network sharing in FTTH/PON architectures," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60397, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Briglauer Wolfgang & Frübing Stefan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2014.
"The Impact of Alternative Public Policies on the Deployment of New Communications Infrastructure – A Survey,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 227-270, September.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Frübing, Stefan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2015. "The impact of alternative public policies on the deployment of new communications infrastructure: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Krämer Jan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2016.
"Co-Investments and Tacit Collusion in Regulated Network Industries: Experimental Evidence,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 35-61, March.
- Krämer, Jan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2012. "Co-investments and tacit collusion in regulated network industries: Experimental evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Martin Cave, 2012. "Policy and Regulation for Next Generation Networks," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Bender, 2011. "How to provide access to next generation networks? The effect of risk allocation on investment and cooperation incentives," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201149, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rendon Schneir, Juan & Xiong, Yupeng, 2013. "Economic implications of a co-investment scheme for FTTH/PON architectures," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 849-860.
- Cambini, Carlo & Silvestri, Virginia, 2013. "Investment sharing in broadband networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 861-878.
- Ruhle, Ernst-Olav & Brusic, Igor & Kittl, Jörg & Ehrler, Matthias, 2011. "Next Generation Access (NGA) supply side interventions—An international comparison," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 794-803.
- Crandall, Robert W. & Eisenach, Jeffrey A. & Ingraham, Allan T., 2013. "The long-run effects of copper-loop unbundling and the implications for fiber," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 262-281.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband; fibre; next generation access networks; regulation.;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs7806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .