Legal Feasibility of Schengen-like Agreements in European Energy Policy: The Cases of Nuclear Cooperation and Gas Security of Supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicole Ahner & Jean-Michel Glachant and Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2010. "Legal Feasibility of Schengen-like Agreements in European Energy Policy: The Cases of Nuclear Cooperation and Gas Security of Supply," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 43, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
KeywordsEU energy policy; Schengen agreement; flexible integration; nuclear cooperation; gas security of supply;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2010-09-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .