European Research Area (ERA) from the Innovation Perspective: Knowledge Spillovers, Cost of Inventing and Voluntary Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Gideon, 2015. "The Position of Higher Education Institutions in a Changing European Context: An EU Law Perspective," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 1045-1060, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Research Area (ERA); knowledge spillovers; innovation; incentives; voluntary cooperation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IPR-2010-09-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2010-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-09-03 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .