Report NEP-SBM-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Parker, Simon, 2010. "Josh Lerner: Recipient of the 2010 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 233, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mili Shrivastava, 2010. "Spinoffs and Entrepreneurial Talent," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marianne Paasi, 2010. "European Research Area (ERA) from the Innovation Perspective: Knowledge Spillovers, Cost of Inventing and Voluntary Cooperation," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/40, European University Institute.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Shoichi MIYAHARA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Detecting Effective Knowledge Sources in Product Innovation: Evidence from Local Firms and MNCs/JVs in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "R&D Strategy of Small and Medium Enterprises in India," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "How ICTs Raise Manufacturing Performance: Firm-level Evidence in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765020068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore