Spinoffs and Entrepreneurial Talent
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Praag, C M & Cramer, J S, 2001. "The Roots of Entrepreneurship and Labour Demand: Individual Ability and Low Risk Aversion," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 45-62, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSpinoffs; Entrepreneurship; Occupational choice; Disagreements;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2010-09-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2010-09-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-09-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-09-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2010-059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .