Report NEP-ENT-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Parker, Simon, 2010. "Josh Lerner: Recipient of the 2010 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 233, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alexy, O.T. & Block, J.H. & Sandner, P.G. & Ter Wal, A.L.J., 2010. "The Social Capital of Venture Capitalists and Its Impact on the Funding of Start-Up Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-028-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mili Shrivastava, 2010. "Spinoffs and Entrepreneurial Talent," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Susanne Prantl, 2010. "The Impact of Firm Entry Regulation on Long-living Entrants," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_30, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Philipp Weinscheink, 2010. "Entry and Incumbent Innovation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Xu, Lixin Colin, 2010. "The effects of business environments on development : surveying new firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5402, The World Bank.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "R&D Strategy of Small and Medium Enterprises in India," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765020068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore