Report NEP-ENT-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Parker, Simon, 2010. "Josh Lerner: Recipient of the 2010 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 233, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mili Shrivastava, 2010. "Spinoffs and Entrepreneurial Talent," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Susanne Prantl, 2010. "The Impact of Firm Entry Regulation on Long-living Entrants," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_30, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Philipp Weinscheink, 2010. "Entry and Incumbent Innovation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Xu, Lixin Colin, 2010. "The effects of business environments on development : surveying new firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5402, The World Bank.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "R&D Strategy of Small and Medium Enterprises in India," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765020068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore