Report NEP-CSE-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Shoichi MIYAHARA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Detecting Effective Knowledge Sources in Product Innovation: Evidence from Local Firms and MNCs/JVs in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "R&D Strategy of Small and Medium Enterprises in India," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Marianne Paasi, 2010. "European Research Area (ERA) from the Innovation Perspective: Knowledge Spillovers, Cost of Inventing and Voluntary Cooperation," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/40, European University Institute.
- Mili Shrivastava, 2010. "Spinoffs and Entrepreneurial Talent," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Laure Latruffe, 2010. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Efficiency in the Agricultural and Agri-Food Sectors," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Rodrigues, S.B., 2010. "Towards a New Agenda for the Study of Business Internationalization: Integrating Markets, Institutions and Politics," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2010-043-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Michael Fritsch & Holger Graf, 2010. "How General Conditions Affect Regional Innovation Systems - The Case of the Two Germanys," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "How ICTs Raise Manufacturing Performance: Firm-level Evidence in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2010. "External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an interindustry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2010. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Petrosyan, Leon A. & Zenkevich, Nikolay A. (Eds.), 2010. "GAME THEORY AND MANAGEMENT. Collected abstracts of papers presented on the Fourth International Conference Game Theory and Management," Conference Papers 159, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.