The Creation of a Market for Retail Electricity Supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Littlechild, S., 2010. "The Creation of a Market for Retail Electricity Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1035, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- Defeuilley, Christophe, 2009. "Retail competition in electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 377-386, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özbuğday, Fatih Cemil & Öğünlü, Bilal & Alma, Hasan, 2016. "The sustainability of Turkish electricity distributors and last-resort electricity suppliers: What did transition from vertically integrated public monopoly to regulated competition with privatized an," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 50-67.
- Stern, Jon & Mirrlees-Black, Jonathan, 2012. "A framework for valuing water in England and Wales," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 13-30.
More about this item
Keywordsretail competition; electricity regulation;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IND-2010-09-03 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .