Interest Rate Transmission to Commercial Credit Rates in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Runkle, David E, 1987. "Vector Autoregressions and Reality," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 437-442, October.
- Weth, Mark A., 2002. "The pass-through from market interest rates to bank lending rates in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Angeliki Kourelis & Carlo Cottarelli, 1994. "Financial Structure, Bank Lending Rates, and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 94/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Linda A. Toolsema & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan, 2001. "Convergence of Monetary Transmission in EMU New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 465, CESifo Group Munich.
- Perron, Pierre & Rodriguez, Gabriel, 2003.
"GLS detrending, efficient unit root tests and structural change,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Elliott, Graham & Rothenberg, Thomas J & Stock, James H, 1996. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 813-836, July.
- Elliott, Graham, 1999. "Efficient Tests for a Unit Root When the Initial Observation Is Drawn from Its Unconditional Distribution," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 767-783, August.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," NBER Technical Working Papers 0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ERSTEST: RATS procedure to perform Elliott-Rothenberg-Stock unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00066, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "GLSDETREND: RATS procedure to perform local to unity GLS detrending," Statistical Software Components RTS00077, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Angeliki Kourelis, 1994. "Financial Structure, Bank Lending Rates, and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 587-623, December.
- David E. Runkle, 1987. "Vector autoregressions and reality," Staff Report 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marie Donnay & Hans Degryse, 2001. "Bank Lending Rate Pass-Through and Differences in the Transmission of a Single EMU Monetary Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0117, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Wilhelm Fritz, 1995. "The response of short-term bank lending rates to policy rates: a cross-country perspective," BIS Working Papers 27, Bank for International Settlements.
- Philip Hans Franses & Bart Hobijn, 1997. "Critical values for unit root tests in seasonal time series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 25-48.
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2002. "Retail bank interest rate pass-through: new evidence at the euro area level," Working Paper Series 0136, European Central Bank.
- Mojon, Benoît, 2000. "Financial structure and the interest rate channel of ECB monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0040, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2006.
"Structural breaks in the interest rate pass-through and the euro. A cross-country study in the euro area and the UK,"
Department of Economics
0549, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2006. "Structural breaks in the interest rate pass-through and the euro. A cross-country study in the euro area and the UK," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0612, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Amarasekara, Chandranath, 2005. "Interest Rate Pass-through in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 64865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naszódi, Anna & Krekó, Judit & Horváth, Csilla, 2005.
[Interest rate pass-through in Hungary (1997-2004)]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 356-376.
- Marotta, Giuseppe, 2009.
"Structural breaks in the lending interest rate pass-through and the euro,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 191-205, January.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2008. "Structural breaks in the lending interest rate pass-through and the euro," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Karagiannis, Stelios & Panagopoulos, Yannis & Vlamis, Prodromos, 2010. "Interest rate pass-through in Europe and the US: Monetary policy after the financial crisis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 323-338, May.
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006.
"Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area,"
Heterogeneity and monetary policy
0602, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006. "Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area," Department of Economics 0524, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006. "Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0603, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Haughton, Andre Yone & Iglesias, Emma M., 2012. "Interest rate volatility, asymmetric interest rate pass through and the monetary transmission mechanism in the Caribbean compared to US and Asia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2071-2089.
- Chionis, Dionysios P. & Leon, Costas A., 2006. "Interest rate transmission in Greece: Did EMU cause a structural break?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 453-466, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy transmission; interest rate pass-through; bank lending rates for commercial credit; European Monetary Union; impulse-response analysis;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-05-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2003-05-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-05-29 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-05-29 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-05-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:econwp:2003_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlinzat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.