Report NEP-EEC-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Carey, 2003. "Tax Reform in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 354, OECD Publishing.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots Different? Evidence from the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2003. "The Curse of Natural Resources in the Transition Econonmies of the Former East," GE, Growth, Math methods 0305002, EconWPA.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Massey, Douglas S., 2003. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Earnings of German Guestworkers," IZA Discussion Papers 774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2003. "A Test of the 'Krugman Hypothesis' for the United States, Britain, and Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2003. "Short and Long Run Decompositions of OECD Wage Inequality Changes," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20032, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Sophie Manigart & Wouter De Maeseneire, 2003. "Initial returns: underpricing or overvaluation ? Evidence from easdaq and euronm," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-11, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Hans J. Baumgartner, 2003. "Are There Any Class Size Effects On Early Career Earnings In West Germany?," HEW 0305004, EconWPA, revised 05 Nov 2003.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Working Papers 9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2003. "Interest Rate Transmission to Commercial Credit Rates in Austria," Economics working papers 2003-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andreyeva Tatiana, 2003. "Company Performance in Ukraine: What Governs its Success," EERC Working Paper Series 03-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Flood, Lennart & Hansen, Jörgen & Wahlberg, Roger, 2003. "Household Labor Supply and Welfare Participation in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderton, Robert, 2003. "Extra-euro area manufacturing import prices and exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Series 0219, European Central Bank.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Search Intensity, Cost of Living and Local Labor Markets in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Artis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Tommaso Proietti, 2003. "Dating the Euro Area Business Cycle," Working Papers 237, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ammermüller Andreas & Heijke Hans & Wöszmann Ludger, 2003. "Schooling Quality in Eastern Europe: Educational Production During Transition," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).