Report NEP-EEC-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Carey, 2003. "Tax Reform in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 354, OECD Publishing.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots Different? Evidence from the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 773, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2003. "The Curse of Natural Resources in the Transition Econonmies of the Former East," GE, Growth, Math methods 0305002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Massey, Douglas S., 2003. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Earnings of German Guestworkers," IZA Discussion Papers 774, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ruta, Michele, 2003. "The allocation of competencies in an international union: a positive analysis," Working Paper Series 220, European Central Bank.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2003. "A Test of the 'Krugman Hypothesis' for the United States, Britain, and Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 764, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- T. Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2003. "Short and Long Run Decompositions of OECD Wage Inequality Changes," University of Western Ontario, Departmental Research Report Series 20032, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Sophie Manigart & Wouter De Maeseneire, 2003. "Initial returns: underpricing or overvaluation ? Evidence from easdaq and euronm," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-11, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Hans J. Baumgartner, 2003. "Are There Any Class Size Effects On Early Career Earnings In West Germany?," HEW 0305004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2003.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Working Papers 9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2003. "Interest Rate Transmission to Commercial Credit Rates in Austria," Economics working papers 2003-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andreyeva Tatiana, 2003. "Company Performance in Ukraine: What Governs its Success," EERC Working Paper Series 03-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Flood, Lennart & Hansen, Jörgen & Wahlberg, Roger, 2003. "Household Labor Supply and Welfare Participation in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 769, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003219 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Search Intensity, Cost of Living and Local Labor Markets in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 772, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Artis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Tommaso Proietti, 2003. "Dating the Euro Area Business Cycle," Working Papers 237, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2003004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore