The Curse of Natural Resources in the Transition Econonmies of the Former East
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resources; transition economies; growth; corruption; dutch disease; education;
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2003-07-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-05-29 (Development)
- NEP-EEC-2003-05-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-RES-2003-05-29 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-05-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0305002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .