The Human Capital (Schooling) of Immigrants in America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas Massey & Mark Rosenzweig & James Smith, 2000.
"The new immigrant survey pilot (NIS-P): Overview and new findings about U.S. Legal immigrants at admission,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(1), pages 127-138, February.
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas S. Massey & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 2004. "The New Immigrant Survey Pilot (NIS-P): Overview and New Findings about U.S. Legal Immigrants at Admission," Labor and Demography 0403002, EconWPA.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-10-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-10-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2012-10-20 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIG-2012-10-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .