Report NEP-LMA-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belley, Philippe & Havet, Nathalie & Lacroix, Guy, 2012. "Wage Growth and Job Mobility in the Early Career: Testing a Statistical Discrimination Model of the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 6893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko, 2012. "Minimum Wages and Female Labor Supply in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2012. "Consumption Inequality and Family Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 6900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathieu Bunel & Gilles Raveaud, 2012. "Union Membership does not pay: Evidence from recent French Micro Data," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201232, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Dräger, Vanessa & Marx, Paul, 2012. "Do Firms Demand Temporary Workers When They Face Workload Fluctuation? Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence on the Conditioning Effect of Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 6894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jepsen, Christopher & Troske, Kenneth & Coomes, Paul A., 2012. "The Labor-Market Returns to Community College Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates," IZA Discussion Papers 6902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Görg, Holger & Görlich, Dennis, 2012. "Offshoring, Wages and Job Security of Temporary Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6897, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scherger, Simone & Hagemann, Steffen & Hokema, Anna & Lux, Thomas, 2012. "Between privilege and burden: Work past retirement age in Germany and the UK," Working papers of the ZeS 04/2012, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Smith, James P., 2012. "The Human Capital (Schooling) of Immigrants in America," IZA Discussion Papers 6899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamed Ali Ben Halima & Thierry Debrand & Camille Regaert, 2012. "Sick Leaves: Understanding Disparities Between French Departments," Working Papers DT50, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2012.