Between privilege and burden: Work past retirement age in Germany and the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Goebel & Markus M. Grabka, 2011.
"Entwicklung der Altersarmut in Deutschland,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(2), pages 101-118.
- Jan Goebel & Markus M. Grabka, 2011. "Entwicklung der Altersarmut in Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 378, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- James Sefton & Justin vandeVen & Martin Weale, 2008.
"Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 556-590, April.
- Dr Justin van de Ven & Dr Martin Weale, 2006. "Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 283, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Johannes Geyer & Viktor Steiner, 2010. "Künftige Altersrenten in Deutschland: relative Stabilität im Westen, starker Rückgang im Osten," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(11), pages 2-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Wright, 2015. "How Have Employment Transitions for Older Workers in Germany and the UK Changed?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 782, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-10-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-10-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2012-10-20 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-10-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeswps:042012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.