Report NEP-LTV-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- X. Ramos & D. Van De Gaer, 2012. "Empirical Approaches to Inequality of Opportunity: Principles, Measures, and Evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/792, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marisa Bucheli & Nora Lustig & Maximo Rossi & Florencia Amabile, 2012. "Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Uruguay," Working Papers 1217, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and informality in developing countries," IFS Working Papers W12/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2012. "Consumption Inequality and Family Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 6900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deutsch, Joseph & Fusco, Alessio & Silber, Jacques, 2012. "The BIP trilogy (bipolarization, inequality and polarization): One saga but three different stories," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew Sharpe & Evan Capeluck, 2012. "The Impact of Redistribution on Income Inequality in Canada and the Provinces, 1981-2010," CSLS Research Reports 2012-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Eduardo Lora & Deisy Johanna Fajardo, 2012. "Employment and Taxes in Latin America: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Payroll, Corporate Income and Value-Added Taxes on Labor Outcomes," Research Department Publications 4791, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J. & Stewart-Brown, Sarah, 2012. "Is Psychological Well-being Linked to the Consumption of Fruit and Vegetables?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 996, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2012. "Happiness and Public Policies: Fundamental Issues," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Nora Lustig & Sean Higgins, 2012. "Commitment to Equity Assessment (CEQ): Estimating the Incidence of Social Spending, Subsidies and Taxes Handbook," Working Papers 1219, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, James P., 2012. "The Human Capital (Schooling) of Immigrants in America," IZA Discussion Papers 6899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael R. Veall, 2012. "Top Income Shares in Canada: Recent Trends and Policy Implications," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-11, McMaster University.
- Tsun Se Cheong, 2012. "The Patterns of Regional Inequality in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Kovarik, Jaromir & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Brañas Garza, Pablo, 2012. "Prosocial norms and degree heterogeneity in social networks," DFAEII Working Papers 8764, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Paul Frijters & Luo Chuliang & Xin Meng, 2012. "Child Education and the Family Income Gradient in China," Discussion Papers Series 470, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2012. "The Impact of Immigration on the Educational Attainment of Natives," CEPR Discussion Papers 9170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.