The Impact of Redistribution on Income Inequality in Canada and the Provinces, 1981-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Veall, 2012.
"Top income shares in Canada: recent trends and policy implications,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1247-1272, November.
- Veall, Michael R., 2012. "Top Income Shares in Canada: Recent Trends and Policy Implications," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-25, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Michael R. Veall, 2012. "Top Income Shares in Canada: Recent Trends and Policy Implications," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-11, McMaster University.
- Nicole Fortin & David A. Green & Thomas Lemieux & Kevin Milligan & W. Craig Riddell, 2012.
"Canadian Inequality: Recent Developments and Policy Options,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 38(2), pages 121-145, June.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Green, David A. & Lemieux, Thomas & Milligan, Kevin & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "Canadian Inequality: Recent Development and Policy Options," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-18, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 May 2012.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Daniel T. Slesnick, 2014. "Measuring Social Welfare in the U.S. National Accounts," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 43-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2012-10-20 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2012-10-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .