Happiness and Public Policies: Fundamental Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider & Christoph Schaltegger, 2010.
"Local autonomy, tax morale, and the shadow economy,"
Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 293-321, July.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2008. "Local Autonomy, Tax Morale and the Shadow Economy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2009. "Local Autonomy, Tax Morale and the Shadow Economy," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 243, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2004.
"Good, bad or ugly? On the effects of fiscal rules with creative accounting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 377-394, January.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2000. "Good, Bad or Ugly?on the Effects of Fiscal Rules with Creative Accounting," IMF Working Papers 00/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2001. "Good, Bad or Ugly? On the Effects of Fiscal Rules with Creative Accounting," CEPR Discussion Papers 2663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 1999. "Measuring Preferences by Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(4), pages 755-778, December.
- Angus Deaton, 2012.
"The financial crisis and the well-being of Americans,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Angus Deaton, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and the Well-Being of America," NBER Chapters,in: Investigations in the Economics of Aging, pages 343-368 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus S. Deaton, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and the Well-Being of Americans," NBER Working Papers 17128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Subjective Well-Being, Politics and Political Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(IV), pages 397-415, December.
- Dafflon, Bernard & Rossi, Sergio, 1999. "Public Accounting Fudges towards EMU: A First Empirical Survey and Some Public Choice Considerations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(1-2), pages 59-84, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-10-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2012-10-20 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2012-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.