Report NEP-HPE-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Kregel & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2012. "Building Effective Regulation Requires a Theory of Financial Instability," Economics One-Pager Archive op_30, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "Approximate Robustness Of Equilibrium To Incomplete Information," Working Papers 1209, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Seidl, Christian, 2012. "The Petersburg Paradox at 300," Economics Working Papers 2012-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2012. "Embedding Minsky´s taxonomy of cash flows into a corporate finance framework (The microeconomic linkage between speculative and Ponzi schemes)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 497, Universidad del CEMA.
- Ternyik, Stephen I., 2012. "Quantizing Money," MPRA Paper 41883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2012. "Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley: Stable matching: Theory, evidence, and practical design," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Aldo Caliari, 2012. "Why do Shared Societies make economic sense? Three theoretical approximations," Working Papers 2012/28, Maastricht School of Management.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2012. "Happiness and Public Policies: Fundamental Issues," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Karen Knight, 2012. "Exegesis of Digital Text from the History of Economic Thought: A Comparative Exploratory Test," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2012. "The Value to the Environmental Movement of the New Literature on the Economics of Happiness," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 997, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Eric THOSUN MANDRARA, 2012. "L’économie politique, à la lumière de son objet. La démarhe et les concepts fondateurs THE POLITICAL ECONOMY, UNDER THE LIGHT OF FOUNDERS’ CHOICES, AND THEIR METHODOLOGY DIRECTED TO CONCEPTUAL WORK," Working Papers 251, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Jordi Galí, 2012. "Notes for a new guide to Keynes (I): Wages, aggregate demand, and employment," Economics Working Papers 1339, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2012. "Liberté et société post-utilitariste," TSE Working Papers 12-339, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bojin Zheng & Wenhua Du & Wanneng Shu & Jianmin Wang & Deyi Li, 2012. "Equalitarian Societies are Economically Impossible," Papers 1210.2132, arXiv.org.
- Sotiropoulos, Dimitris P. & Lapatsioras, Spyros, 2012. "Financialization and Marx: some reflections on Bryan’s, Martin’s and Rafferty’s argumentation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.