The new immigrant survey pilot (NIS-P): Overview and new findings about U.S. Legal immigrants at admission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas S. Massey & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 2004. "The New Immigrant Survey Pilot (NIS-P): Overview and New Findings about U.S. Legal Immigrants at Admission," Labor and Demography 0403002, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borjas, George J, 1985. "Assimilation, Changes in Cohort Quality, and the Earnings of Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 463-489, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarinda Taengnoi, 2014. "Economic man and social woman: Determinants of immigrants' life satisfaction," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1530-1549.
- James P. Smith, 2006. "Immigrants and the Labor Market," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 203-234, April.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006.
"Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 869-924, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 12141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Arni & Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014.
"The IZA evaluation dataset survey: a scientific use file,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Arni, Patrick & Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "The IZA Evaluation Dataset Survey: A Scientific Use File," IZA Discussion Papers 7971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2013. "Immigrants in the U.S. labor market," Working Papers 1306, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 2006.
"Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-financed Migration,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(6), pages 1085-1111, December.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 2002. "Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-Financed Migration," Working Papers w0058, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR), revised Dec 2005.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2004. "Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-Financed Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2004. "Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-Financed Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 2006. "Smuggling humans: A theory of debt-financed migration," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/ir3267m2793, Sciences Po.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2006. "The circulation migration of the skilled and economic development," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 147-170.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 2013. "Human smuggling," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 6, pages 121-134 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Smith, James P., 2012. "The Human Capital (Schooling) of Immigrants in America," IZA Discussion Papers 6899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Commander, Simon & Kangasniemi, Mari & Winters, L. Alan, 2003. "The Brain Drain: Curse or Boon?," IZA Discussion Papers 809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Acevedo-Garcia, Dolores & Pan, Jocelyn & Jun, Hee-Jin & Osypuk, Theresa L. & Emmons, Karen M., 2005. "The effect of immigrant generation on smoking," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 1223-1242, September.
- Jasso, Guillermina & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2008. "Selection Criteria and the Skill Composition of Immigrants: A Comparative Analysis of Australian and U.S. Employment Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hwang, Sean-Shong & Cao, Yue & Xi, Juan, 2010. "Project-induced migration and depression: A panel analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1765-1772, June.
- Douglas S. MASSEY, 2012. "Towards an integrated model of international migration," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 9-35, December.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2010.
"Global Wage Inequality and the International Flow of Migrants,"
77, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2010. "Global Wage Inequality and the International Flow of Migrants," Working Papers 983, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas S. Massey & Mark Rosenzweig & James Smith, 2004. "Immigrant health: selectivity and acculturation," IFS Working Papers W04/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guillermina Jasso & Mark Rosensweig & James P. Smith, 2003. "The Earnings of US immigrants," Labor and Demography 0312007, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:37:y:2000:i:1:p:127-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .