Rational Students and Resit Exams
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2011.
"Frequency of examinations and student achievement in a randomized experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1416-1429.
- Maria De Poala & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Frequency Of Examinations And Student Achievement In A Randomized Experiment," Working Papers 201019, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2011. "Frequency of examinations and student achievement in a randomized experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00394, The Field Experiments Website.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2006. "Speeding, Terrorism, and Teaching to the Test," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(3), pages 1029-1061.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordseducation production function; frequency of examinations; rationality;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.