Rational Students and Resit Exams
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2011.
"Frequency of examinations and student achievement in a randomized experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1416-1429.
- Maria De Poala & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Frequency Of Examinations And Student Achievement In A Randomized Experiment," Working Papers 201019, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2011. "Frequency of examinations and student achievement in a randomized experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00394, The Field Experiments Website.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2006. "Speeding, Terrorism, and Teaching to the Test," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(3), pages 1029-1061.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordseducation production function; frequency of examinations; rationality;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-09-30 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .