Vocational High School or Vocational College? Comparing the Transitions from School to Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blázquez, Maite & García, José Ignacio, 2007.
"School To Work Transitions And The Impact Of Public Expenditure On Education,"
Working Papers in Economic Theory
2007/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "School to work transitions and the impact of public expenditure on education," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Maite Blázquez & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "School to Work Transitions and the Impact of Public Expenditure on Education," Working Papers 2007-13, FEDEA.
- Bertschy, Kathrin & Cattaneo, Maria Alejandra & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008.
"What Happened to the PISA 2000 Participants Five Years Later?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kathrin Bertschy & Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2008. "What happened to the PISA 2000 participants five years later?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0013, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sachs Andreas & Smolny Werner, 2015.
"Youth Unemployment in the OECD: The Role of Institutions,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(4-5), pages 403-417, August.
- Sachs, Andreas & Smolny, Werner, 2014. "Youth unemployment in the OECD: The role of institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsvocational education; duration models; labour market entry; apprenticeship;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-02-20 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .