What happened to the PISA 2000 participants five years later?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bertschy, Kathrin & Cattaneo, Maria Alejandra & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008. "What Happened to the PISA 2000 Participants Five Years Later?," IZA Discussion Papers 3323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Regina T. Riphahn, 2002.
"Residential location and youth unemployment: The economic geography of school-to-work transitions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 115-135.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1999. "Residential Location and Youth Unemployment: The Economic Geography of School-To-Work Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 99, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Franz & Joachim Inkmann & Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Zimmermann, 1997.
"Young and Out in Germany: On the Youths' Chances of Labor Market Entrance in Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
6212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Inkmann, Joachim & Pohlmeier, Winfried & Zimmermann, Volker, 1997. "Young and out in Germany: On the youths' chances of labor market entrance in Germany," Discussion Papers 40, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Heckman, James J & Borjas, George J, 1980. "Does Unemployment Cause Future Unemployment? Definitions, Questions and Answers from a Continuous Time Model of Heterogeneity and State Dependence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(187), pages 247-283, August.
- Steve Bradley & Anh Ngoc Nguyen, 2004. "The School-to-Work Transition," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Education, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas A. Mroz & Timothy H. Savage, 2006. "The Long-Term Effects of Youth Unemployment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(2).
- Liliane Bonnal & Sylvie Mendes & Catherine Sofer, 2002. "School-to-work transition: apprenticeship versus vocational school in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367135, HAL.
- David G. Blanchflower & Richard B. Freeman, 2000. "Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan00-1.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 1998. "Transition from School to Work: Search Time and Job Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez-Mayan, Cristina & Nicodemo, Catia, 2012. "Vocational High School or Vocational College? Comparing the Transitions from School to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 6309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPISA; Transition; Vocational training;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-02-09 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-02-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:educat:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Brunner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .