Report NEP-HRM-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maxim Poletaev & Chris Robinson, 2008. "Human Capital Specificity: Evidence from the Dictionary of Occupational Titles and Displaced Worker Surveys 1984-2000," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20083, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Petra Moog, 2007. "Who chooses to become an entrepreneur? The Jacks-of-all-Trades in Social and Human Capital," Working Papers 0076, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Rajshree Agarwal & David Audretsch & MB Sarkar, 2008. "The Process of Creative Construction: Knowledge Spillovers, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Granier, Pierre, 2007. "Matching frictions and the divide of schooling investment between general and specific skills," MPRA Paper 6948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolt, Jutta & Bezemer, Dirk, 2008. "Understanding Long-Run African Growth: Colonial Institutions or Colonial Education? Evidence from a New Data Set," MPRA Paper 7029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathrin Bertschy & Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2008. "What happened to the PISA 2000 participants five years later?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0013, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Sheila Marnie & Leonardo Menchini, 2007. "The Transition Generation: Young people in school and work in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Papers indipa07/1, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:69 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kato, Takao & Mäkinen, Mikko, 2008. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Firm Performance - Preliminary Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 1121, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.