The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Firm Performance - Preliminary Evidence from Finland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olfa Aissa, 2016. "The Determinants of Financial Participation Impact on Firm Performance: A Meta-Regression Approach," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(6), pages 151-151, June.
- Olfa Aissa, 2016. "A Meta-Analysis of the Financial Participation Impact on Firm Performance," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(8), pages 186-186, July.
- Cerna, Luis Guillermo, 2008. "Capacidades y prácticas empresariales como mecanismo de aprendizaje organizacional y su aplicación a la gestión del Personal: Caso Multinacionales [Capacities and managerial practices as mechanism ," MPRA Paper 14203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnew workplace practices; HRM; employee participation; productivity;
All these keywords.
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-02-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-02-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2008-02-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.