The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Firm Performance - Preliminary Evidence from Finland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerna, Luis Guillermo, 2008.
"Capacidades y prácticas empresariales como mecanismo de aprendizaje organizacional y su aplicación a la gestión del Personal: Caso Multinacionales
[Capacities and managerial practices as mechanism ," MPRA Paper 14203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnew workplace practices; HRM; employee participation; productivity;
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-02-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-02-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2008-02-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .