Report NEP-EFF-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2007. "R&D and productivity : estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078652, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0708-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:06-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "Productivity and environmental regulations - A long run analysis of the Swedish industry," Umeå Economic Studies 728, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- J.A. Bikker & J. Gorter, 2008. "Performance of the Dutch non-life insurance industry: competition, efficiency and focus," Working Papers 08-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kato, Takao & Mäkinen, Mikko, 2008. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Firm Performance - Preliminary Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 1121, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," IEW - Working Papers 350, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alexander Rathke & Ulrich Woitek, 2007. "Economics and Olympics: An Efficiency Analysis," IEW - Working Papers 313, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Afonso, António & Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito, 2008. "Income distribution determinants and public spending efficiency," Working Paper Series 0861, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0708-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/6, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Cheng, Xiaogiang & Degryse, Hans, 2007. "The impact of banks and non-bank financial institutions on local economic growth in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.