Report NEP-BEC-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kato, Takao & Mäkinen, Mikko, 2008. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Firm Performance - Preliminary Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 1121, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Piero Gottardi & Alberto Bisin & Adriano Rampini, 2007. "Managerial Hedging and Portfolio Monitoring," Working Papers 2007_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Michael Kosfeld & Ferdinand von Siemens, 2007. "Competition, Cooperation, and Corporate Culture," IEW - Working Papers 328, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Buhai, Sebastian & Portela, Miguel & Teulings, Coen & van Vuuren, Aico, 2008. "Returns to Tenure or Seniority?," IZA Discussion Papers 3302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Currarini & Francesco Feri, 2007. "Bilateral Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2007_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jan Boone & Henry van der Wiel & J. van Ours, 2007. "How (not) to measure competition," CPB Discussion Paper 91, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sandra Martina Leitner, 2008. "Interrelatedness, Dynamic Factor Adjustment Patterns and Firm Heterogeneity in Austrian Manufacturing," Economics working papers 2008-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Siri Terjesen & Val Singh, 2008. "Female Presence on Corporate Boards: A Multi-Country Study of Environmental Context," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," IEW - Working Papers 342, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Erik Stam & Petra Gibcus & Jennifer Telussa & Elizabeth Garnsey, 2008. "Employment Growth of New Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael J. Artis & Mathias Hoffmann, 2007. "Financial Globalization, International Business Cycles, and Consumption Risk Sharing," IEW - Working Papers 346, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2008. "Contracts for Experts with Opposing Interests," Discussion Papers 5, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Item repec:lmu:msmdpa:2112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine Fuss, 2008. "How do firms adjust their wage bill in Belgium ? A decomposition along the intensive and extensive margins," Working Paper Research 127, National Bank of Belgium.