Report NEP-EDU-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian N. Brinch & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2008. "The Effects of an Upper Secondary Education Reform on the Attainment of Immigrant Youth," Discussion Papers 528, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tyler, John & Lofstrom, Magnus, 2008. "Is the GED an Effective Route to Postsecondary Education for School Dropouts?," IZA Discussion Papers 3297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2008. "Forced to Be Rich? Returns to Compulsory Schooling in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Lance J. Lochner & Petra E. Todd, 2008. "Earnings Functions and Rates of Return," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20082, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- James J. Heckman & Lance J. Lochner & Petra E. Todd, 2008. "Earnings Functions and Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 13780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathrin Bertschy & Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2008. "What happened to the PISA 2000 participants five years later?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0013, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Sheila Marnie & Leonardo Menchini, 2007. "The Transition Generation: Young people in school and work in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Papers indipa07/1, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:69 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- António Afonso & Ludger Schknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Income Distribution Determinants and Public Spending Efficiency," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/05, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Afonso, António & Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito, 2008. "Income distribution determinants and public spending efficiency," Working Paper Series 0861, European Central Bank.
- Bolt, Jutta & Bezemer, Dirk, 2008. "Understanding Long-Run African Growth: Colonial Institutions or Colonial Education? Evidence from a New Data Set," MPRA Paper 7029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Johannes Mure, 2008. "The Swiss Leading House on Economics of Education, Firm Behaviour and Training Policies," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0014, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Decreuse, Bruno & Granier, Pierre, 2007. "Matching frictions and the divide of schooling investment between general and specific skills," MPRA Paper 6948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0607-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0607-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Lalive & Alejandra Cattaneo, 2006. "Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," IEW - Working Papers 298, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Moniz, António & Woll, Tobias, 2007. "Main features of the labour policy in Portugal," MPRA Paper 6967, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.