School to Work Transitions and the Impact of Public Expenditure on Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "School to work transitions and the impact of public expenditure on education," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Blázquez, Maite & García, José Ignacio, 2007. "School To Work Transitions And The Impact Of Public Expenditure On Education," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Richard R. Verdugo & Naomi Turner Verdugo, 1989. "The Impact of Surplus Schooling on Earnings: Some Additional Findings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 629-643.
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 34-92, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dario Sciulli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "University-to-work transitions: the case of Perugia," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 77/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Lopez-Mayan, Cristina & Nicodemo, Catia, 2012. "Vocational High School or Vocational College? Comparing the Transitions from School to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 6309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-18 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-06-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2007-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .