Report NEP-LAB-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Namkee Ahn, 2007. "Value of Intangible Job Characteristics in Workers' Job and Life Satisfaction: How much are they worth?," Working Papers 2007-10, FEDEA.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2007. "Glass Ceiling or Sticky Floor? Examining the Gender Pay Gap across the Wage Distribution in Urban China, 1987-2004," MPRA Paper 3544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón & J. Ignacio García-Pérez, 2007. "Transitions into Permanent Employment in Spain:An Empirical Analysis for Young Workers," Working Papers 2007-09, FEDEA.
- Johansson, Mats & Katz, Katarina, 2007. "Wage differences between women and men in Sweden - the impact of skill mismatch," Working Paper Series 2007:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Melissa Mahoney & Ajit Zacharias, 2007. "Gender Disparities in Employment and Aggregate Profitability in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_496, Levy Economics Institute.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo, 2007. "The Use of Permanent Contracts Across Spanish Regions: Do Regional Wage Subsidies Work?," Working Papers 2007-08, FEDEA.
- Maite Blázquez & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "School to Work Transitions and the Impact of Public Expenditure on Education," Working Papers 2007-13, FEDEA.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Rafael Guerreiro Osório & Joana Costa, 2007. "Gender Inequalities in Allocating Time to Paid and Unpaid Work: Evidence from Bolivia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_495, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jean-François Angers & Denise Desjardins & Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie & François Guertin, 2007. "Poisson Models with Employer-Employee Unobserved Heterogeneity: An Application to Absence Data," Cahiers de recherche 07-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jean Stockard & Jo Anna Gray & Robert O'Brien & Joe Stone, 2007. "Cohort Effects on Nonmarital Fertility," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-10, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 May 2007.
- Nikutowski, Oliver, 2007. "Accelerated Technological Progress - An Explanation for Wage Dispersion and a Possible Solution to the Productivity Paradox," Discussion Papers in Economics 1925, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Norberg-Schönfeldt , Magdalena, 2007. "The Role of Unemployment in the Commitment Dissolution Decision among Young Swedes," Umeå Economic Studies 707, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Norberg-Schönfeldt , Magdalena, 2007. "Match Quality, Financial Surprises and the Dissolution of Commitments among Young Adults in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 706, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Florian Hoffman & Philip Oreopoulos, 2007. "A Professor Like Me: The Influence of Instructor Gender on College Achievement," NBER Working Papers 13182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Hagn & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Labour Market Effects of the 2006 Soccer World Cup in Germany," Working Papers 0716, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2007. "Gender Roles and Technological Progress," NBER Working Papers 13179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall S. Jones, 2007. "Income Inequality, Poverty and Social Spending in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 556, OECD Publishing.
- Edith Ginglinger & Jacques Hamon, 2009. "Share repurchase regulations: do firms play by the rules?," Post-Print halshs-00143974, HAL.
- Mario Izquierdo & Juan F. Jimeno & Juan A. Rojas, 2007. "On the aggregate effects of immigration in Spain," Working Papers 0714, Banco de España.
- Ryuhei Wakasugi & Banri Ito, 2007. "The Effects of Stronger Intellectual Property Rights on Technology Transfer: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," KIER Working Papers 632, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Jesenka Mrdjenovic, 2007. "Diffusion of Common Application Membership and Admissions Outcomes at American Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 13175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinan Aral & Erik Brynjolfsson & Marshall Van Alstyne, 2007. "Information, Technology and Information Worker Productivity: Task Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Kent & John Simon, 2007. "Productivity Growth: The Effect of Market Regulations," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games," Working Papers 0712, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2007. "Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence froma a panel of Italian manufacturing firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 621, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3539 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Davies & Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Carol Johnston, 2007. "An Analysis of the Questions on University Teaching Surveys and the Universities that Use Them: The Australian Experience," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 994, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2007. "The Intergeneratinal Transmission of Poverty in Industrialized Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 693, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luis Santos Pinto, 2007. "Making sense of the experimental evidence on endogenous timing in duopoly markets," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp505, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Lena Edlund & Wojciech Kopczuk, 2007. "Women, Wealth and Mobility," NBER Working Papers 13162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sebastian Galiani & Jim Levinsohn & Zoë McLaren & Ingrid Woolard, 2007. "Why Has Unemployment Risen in the New South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2007. "What is the impact of international remittances on poverty and inequality in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4249, The World Bank.
- Sonya K. Huffman & Marian Rizov, 2007. "The Rise of Obesity in Transition Economies: Theory and Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," LICOS Discussion Papers 18507, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Aguayo, Ernesto & Chapa, Joana & Rangel, Erick & Treviño, Lourdes & Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2007. "Gender-bias in Education Opportunities for Population Aged 12-18 in Mexico: 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 3561, University Library of Munich, Germany.