Report NEP-EDU-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David A. Penn & Reuben Kyle, 2007. "The Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship: A Reward for Past Achievement or Motivator for Future Performance?," Working Papers 200707, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Florian Hoffman & Philip Oreopoulos, 2007. "A Professor Like Me: The Influence of Instructor Gender on College Achievement," NBER Working Papers 13182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maite Blázquez & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "School to Work Transitions and the Impact of Public Expenditure on Education," Working Papers 2007-13, FEDEA.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-04-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2007. "Public Education Expenditure, Growth and Welfare," Working Papers 2007_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Aguayo, Ernesto & Chapa, Joana & Rangel, Erick & Treviño, Lourdes & Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2007. "Gender-bias in Education Opportunities for Population Aged 12-18 in Mexico: 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 3561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Davies & Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Carol Johnston, 2007. "An Analysis of the Questions on University Teaching Surveys and the Universities that Use Them: The Australian Experience," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 994, The University of Melbourne.
- Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Jesenka Mrdjenovic, 2007. "Diffusion of Common Application Membership and Admissions Outcomes at American Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 13175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.