The Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship: A Reward for Past Achievement or Motivator for Future Performance?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Steve & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria, 2009.
"Students' academic self-perception,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 716-727, December.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Andy Thorpe & Sherria Hoskins, 2007. "Students' Academic Self Perception," Working Papers 200729, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Sherria Hoskins & Martin Snell & Andy Thorpe, 2008. "Students academic self-perception," CEE Discussion Papers 0090, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Stephen & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria, 2007. "Students' Academic Self-Perception," IZA Discussion Papers 3031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Stephen & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria, 2008. "Students' academic self-perception," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19377, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Andersson & Per Johansson, 2013. "Social stratification and out-of-school learning," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(3), pages 679-701, June.
More about this item
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-18 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-06-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PBE-2007-06-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:wpaper:200707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (E. Anthon Eff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .