Report NEP-EDU-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pisani, Fabio, 2012. "Financial education on secondary school students: the randomized experiment revisited," AICCON Working Papers 98-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Gibbons, Stephen & McNally, Sandra & Viarengo, Martina, 2012. "Does Additional Spending Help Urban Schools? An Evaluation Using Boundary Discontinuities," IZA Discussion Papers 6281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Glewwe, Paul & Hanushek, Eric & Humpage, Sarah & Ravina, Renato, 2012. "School Resources and Educational Outcomes in Developing Countries: A Review of the Literature from 1990 to 2010," Working Papers 120033, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Glewwe, Paul & Park, Albert & Zhao, Meng, 2012. "Visualizing Development:Eyeglasses and Academic Performance in Rural Primary Schools in China," Working Papers 120032, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Gilberto Turati & Daniel Montolio & Massimiliano Piacenza, 2011. "Fiscal decentralisation, private school funding, and students’ achievements. A tale from two roman catholic countries," Working Papers 2011/44, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2012. "Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6283, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lopez-Mayan, Cristina & Nicodemo, Catia, 2012. "Vocational High School or Vocational College? Comparing the Transitions from School to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 6309, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephanie Riegg Cellini & Claudia Goldin, 2012. "Does Federal Student Aid Raise Tuition? New Evidence on For-Profit Colleges," NBER Working Papers 17827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franta, Michal & Guzi, Martin, 2012. "Unequal Access to Higher Education in the Czech Republic: The Role of Spatial Distribution of Universities," IZA Discussion Papers 6285, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2011. "R&D cooperation between Spanish firms and scientific partners: what is the role of tertiary education?," Working Papers 2072/179621, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Susan Dynarski & Mark Wiederspan, 2012. "Student Aid Simplification: Looking Back and Looking Ahead," NBER Working Papers 17834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stevenson, Adam, 2012. "The Male-Female Gap in Post-Baccalaureate School Quality," MPRA Paper 36533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lance Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2012. "Credit Constraints in Education," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20121, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).