Overeducation and Skill Endowments The Role of School Achievement and Vocational Training Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek & Hans van Ophem, 2004. "Explaining international differences in male skill wage differentials by differences in demand and supply of skill," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(495), pages 466-486, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galasi, Péter, 2004.
"Túlképzés, alulképzés és bérhozam a magyar munkaerőpiacon, 1994-2002
[Over-education, under-education and wage premiums on the Hungarian labour market, 1994-2002]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 449-471.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2004. "What determines measured overeducation?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/216, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2016.
"Overeducation - New evidence for 25 European countries,"
IAB Discussion Paper
201635, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebstian & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2016. "Overeducation - new evidence for 25 European countries," HWWI Research Papers 173, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- L. Cattani & G. Guidetti & G. Pedrini, 2014. "Assessing the incidence and wage effects of overeducation among Italian graduates using a new measure for educational requirements," Working Papers wp939, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordsselectivity effects; intergenerational mobility; Overeducation; skills; human capital; school achievement; vocational training; career mobility;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .