Bargaining at Divorce: The Allocation of Custody
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesconi, Marco & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2003.
"An Economic Model of Child Custody,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesconi, Marco & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2003. "An economic model of child custody," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Francesconi, M & Muthoo, A, 2003. "An Economic Model of Child Custody," Economics Discussion Papers 2609, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Francesconi, Marco & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2003. "An Economic Model of Child Custody," IZA Discussion Papers 857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1978.
"A Conditional Probit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 403-426, March.
- J. A. Hausman & D. A. Wise, 1976. "A Conditional Profit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working papers 173, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Giulio Fella & Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2004.
"Does Divorce Law Matter?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 607-633, June.
- Giulio Fella & Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2002. "Does Divorce Law Matter?," Working Papers 454, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fella, Giulio & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2002. "Does Divorce Law Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer, Helmut, 2007.
"Should we write prenuptial contracts?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 337-363, February.
- Rainer, Helmut, 2003. "Should We Write Prenuptial Contracts?," Economics Discussion Papers 8871, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Rainer, Helmut, 2007. "Should we write prenuptial contracts?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19819, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Rainer, 2005. "Should We Write Prenuptial Contracts?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200514, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Martin Schüler, 2005. "Germany," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking and Financial Authorities in Europe, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, April.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Imran Rasul, 2006. "The Economics of Child Custody," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(289), pages 1-25, February.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Ribero, Rocio, 1998. "Transfers in non-intact households," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-478, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2010. "Unilateral Divorce vs. Child Custody and Child Support in the U.S," MPRA Paper 24695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2012. "Unilateral divorce versus child custody and child support in the U.S," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 613-643.
- Guido de Blasio & Daniela Vuri, 2013. "Joint Custody in the Italian Courts," CEIS Research Paper 284, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Jul 2013.
More about this item
Keywords(joint) custody; divorce; family law; bargaining;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- K36 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Family and Personal Law
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .