Smartphone Use and Academic Performance: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amez, Simon & Baert, Stijn, 2019. "Smartphone Use and Academic Performance: a Literature Review," GLO Discussion Paper Series 416, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Simon Amez & Stijn Baert, 2019. "Smartphone Use and Academic Performance: a Literature Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/982, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivar Krumpal, 2013. "Determinants of social desirability bias in sensitive surveys: a literature review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2025-2047, June.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Andrea Cutillo, 2006. "University Quality and Labour Market Outcomes in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 20(1), pages 37-62, March.
- Baert, Stijn & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter & Vermeir, Aurélie, 2015.
"Mister Sandman, bring me good marks! On the relationship between sleep quality and academic achievement,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 91-98.
- Baert, Stijn & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter & Vermeir, Aurélie, 2014. "Mister Sandman, Bring Me Good Marks! On the Relationship Between Sleep Quality and Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 8232, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Helen F. Ladd, 2002. "School Vouchers: A Critical View," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 3-24, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordssmartphone use; smartphone addiction; academic performance; literature review; causality;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ORE-2019-12-16 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp12723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.