Is an Army of Robots Marching on Chinese Jobs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2018.
"Robots at Work,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 100(5), pages 753-768, December.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2015. "Robots at work," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2018. "Robots at work," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87218, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2015. "Robots at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 8938, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2015. "Robots at Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1335, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2015. "Robots at Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 10477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Südekum, Jens & Wößner, Nicole, 2017.
"German robots - the impact of industrial robots on workers,"
IAB Discussion Paper
201730, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Sï¿½dekum, Jens & Woessner, Nicole, 2017. "German Robots - The Impact of Industrial Robots on Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2016.
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Berg, Andrew & Buffie, Edward F. & Zanna, Luis-Felipe, 2018.
"Should we fear the robot revolution? (The correct answer is yes),"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 117-148.
- Andrew Berg & Edward F Buffie & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2018. "Should We Fear the Robot Revolution? (The Correct Answer is Yes)," IMF Working Papers 18/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Wiljan van den Berge, 2019. "Automatic Reaction â€“ What Happens to Workers at Firms that Automate?," CPB Discussion Paper 390, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lukas Schlogl & Andy Sumner, 2018. "The Rise of the Robot Reserve Army: Automation and the Future of Economic Development, Work, and Wages in Developing Countries," Working Papers 487, Center for Global Development.
- Manoj Atolia & Prakash Loungani & Milton Marquis & Chris Papageorgiou, 2018. "Rethinking Development Policy: Deindustrialization, Servicification and Structural Transformation," IMF Working Papers 18/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Hong Cheng & Hanbing Fan & Takeo Hoshi & Dezhuang Hu, 2019. "Do Innovation Subsidies Make Chinese Firms More Innovative? Evidence from the China Employer Employee Survey," NBER Working Papers 25432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Mokyr & Chris Vickers & Nicolas L. Ziebarth, 2015. "The History of Technological Anxiety and the Future of Economic Growth: Is This Time Different?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 31-50, Summer.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging economies; labor markets; robots;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2019-05-06 (China)
- NEP-LMA-2019-05-06 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PAY-2019-05-06 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-TID-2019-05-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2019-05-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp12281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.