HRM and Small-Firm Employee Motivation: Before and after the Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2017.
"The finite sample performance of semi- and non-parametric estimators for treatment effects and policy evaluation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 91-102.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2015. "The Finite Sample Performance of Semi- and Nonparametric Estimators for Treatment Effects and Policy Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 8756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2015. "The finite sample performance of semi- and nonparametric estimators for treatment effects and policy evaluation," FSES Working Papers 454, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazîoglu, 2014.
"Management-employee relations, firm size and job satisfaction,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 1260-1275, October.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2012. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," ERC Working Papers 1211, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Aysýt Tansel & Þaziye Gazioðlu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size And Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 2013/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size, and Job Satisfaction," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1307, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Hijzen & Richard Upward & Peter W. Wright, 2010.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction and the Role of Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence for the UK,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(5), pages 621-647, October.
- Alex Hijzen, & Richard Upward, & Peter Wright, "undated". "Job Creation, Job Destruction and the Role of Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence for the UK," Discussion Papers 07/01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hainmueller, Jens & Xu, Yiqing, 2013. "ebalance: A Stata Package for Entropy Balancing," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 54(i07).
- Chris Moule, 1998. "Regulation of Work in Small Firms: A View from the Inside," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 12(4), pages 635-653, December.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Harvie Ramsay & Dora Scholarios & Bill Harley, 2000. "Employees and High-Performance Work Systems: Testing inside the Black Box," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 501-531, December.
More about this item
Keywordssmall firms; human resource management; high performance work system; workplace motivation; intrinsic job satisfaction; organizational commitment;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2017-05-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2017-05-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2017-05-14 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2017-05-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2017-05-14 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-05-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.