Report NEP-HRM-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederiksen, Anders & Kahn, Lisa B. & Lange, Fabian, 2017. "Supervisors and Performance Management Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 10725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryson, Alex & White, Michael, 2017. "HRM and Small-Firm Employee Motivation: Before and after the Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zafar, Marium & Karim, Emadul & Abbas, Omair, 2017. "“Factors of Workplace Environment that Affects Employee Performance in an Organization”: A study on Greenwich University of Karachi," MPRA Paper 78822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2017. "The Sequencing of Gift Exchange: A Field Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 10736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schymik, Jan, 2017. "Earnings Inequality and the Global Division of Labor: Evidence from the Executive Labor Market," Discussion Papers in Economics 38385, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ibert, Marcus & Kaniel, Ron & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Vestman, Roine, 2017. "Are Mutual Fund Managers Paid For Investment Skill?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Brynjolfsson, Erik & Foster, Lucia & Jarmin, Ron & Patnaik, Megha & Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "What Drives Differences in Management?," IZA Discussion Papers 10724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Keller & William W. Olney, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-04, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Feb 2018.
- Mikhail Drugov & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2017. "Tournament rewards and heavy tails," Working Papers wp2017_05_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Sep 2018.
- Cerasi, Vittoria & Deininger, Sebastian & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Oliviero, Tommaso, 2017. "How post-crisis regulation has affected bank CEO compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.