Report NEP-BEC-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryson, Alex & White, Michael, 2017. "HRM and Small-Firm Employee Motivation: Before and after the Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10737, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "Royalty and license fee under vertical differentiation in oligopoly with or without entry of innovator: Two-step auction," MPRA Paper 78859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License and entry strategies for an outside innovator under duopoly with combination of royalty and fixed fee," MPRA Paper 78854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Habermann, Harald, 2017. "Business takeovers and firm growth: Empirical evidence from a German panel," Working Papers 01/17, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Kahn, Lisa B. & Lange, Fabian, 2017. "Supervisors and Performance Management Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 10725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ronchi, Maddalena & di Mauro, Filippo, 2017. "Wage bargaining regimes and firms' adjustments to the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2051, European Central Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller & William W. Olney, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-04, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Feb 2018.
- Schymik, Jan, 2017. "Earnings Inequality and the Global Division of Labor: Evidence from the Executive Labor Market," Discussion Papers in Economics 38385, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Antonio Moreno & Steven Ongena & María Rodríguez-Moreno, 2017. ""Keeping it personal" or "getting real"? On the drivers and effectiveness of personal versus real loan guarantees," Working Papers 1715, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pantsios, Archontis L. & Polachek, Solomon, 2017. "How Asymmetrically Increasing Joint Strike Costs Need Not Lead to Fewer Strikes," IZA Discussion Papers 10723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License and entry strategies for an outside innovator in duopoly with combination of royalty and fixed fee under vertical differentiation," MPRA Paper 78856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girum Abebe & Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps & Paolo Falco & Simon Franklin & Simon Quinn & Forhad Shilpi, 2017. "Job Fairs: Matching Firms and Workers in a Field Experiment in Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.