Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods: Traits, Labels and Diverse Information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heiman, Amir, 2015. "Positioning GM Food Product : Benefits, risk and loss aversion considerations," GMCC-15: Seventh GMCC, November 17-20, 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands 211475, International Conference on Coexistence between Genetically Modified (GM) and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-08-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-08-21 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:31835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .