Doha Round of the World Trade Organization and Agricultural Markets Liberalization: Impacts on Developing Economies, The
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Matthews, 2002. "Les pays en développement et les négociations de l'OMC sur la libéralisation des échanges agricoles," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 267(1), pages 5-18.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & Brink, Lars & Dyck, John H. & MacLaren, Donald, 2001. "Domestic Support: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14622, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Agapi Somwaru, 2002.
"Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Reforms under the World Trade Organization,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 782-790.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi, 2002. "Developing country interests in agricultural reforms under the World Trade Organization," TMD discussion papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard Hoekman & Kym Anderson, 2000.
"Developing-Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 171-180.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Developing Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 2096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Developing country agriculture and the new trade agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2125, The World Bank.
- Stefan Tangermann, 2001. "L'Accord sur l'Agriculture de l'Uruguay Round fonctionne-t-il ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 87, pages 15-44.
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Philippidis, George & Toma, Luiza & Renwick, Alan W., 2010.
"An Analysis of the Potential Impact of the Elimination of EU Export Refunds for Developing Countries,"
109417, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Philippidis, George & Toma, Luiza & Renwick, Alan W., 2011. "An Analysis of the Potential Impact of the Elimination of EU Export Refunds for Developing Countries," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114802, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Philippidis, George & Toma, Luiza & Renwick, Alan W., 2010. "An Analysis of the Potential Impact of the Elimination of EU Export Refunds for Developing Countries," Working Papers 109417, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- David Guerreiro, 2010.
"Une méta-analyse de l’impact des subventions sur le prix mondial du coton,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 195(4), pages 111-125.
- David Guerreiro, 2010. "Une méta-analyse de l'impact des subventions sur le prix mondial du coton," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 111-125.
- David Guerreiro, 2009. "Une méta-analyse de l’impact des subventions sur le prix mondial du coton," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-44, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla, 2008. "AJAE Appendix for â€œRemoving Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?â€," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), November.
- Leudjou, Roland R., 2012. "The Doha Round and Food Security in the Dairy Sector in Cameroon: A Global Simulation Model (GSIM) Approach," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 13(1).
- Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2009. "A Quantitative Analysis of Trade Policy Responses to High Agricultural Commodity Prices," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51805, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John C. Beghin & Ataman Aksoy, 2003.
"Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
03-bp42, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Ataman Aksoy, 2003. "Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-bp42, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ghazalian, Pascal & Tamini, Lota & Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2007. "A Gravity approach to evaluate the significance of trade liberalization in vertically-related goods in the presence of non-tariff barriers," MPRA Paper 2744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-01-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2003-01-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2003-01-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.