How Will Agricultural Trade Reforms in High-Income Countries Affect the Trading Relationships of Developing Countries?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernanrd & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2003. "Reducing agrcultural tariffs versus domestic support : what's more important for developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2918, The World Bank.
- Beghin, John & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2006.
"Groundnut trade liberalization: Could the South help the south?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1016-1036, June.
- Beghin, John C. & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2003. "Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Could the South Help the South?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10875, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson, 2005.
"Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries,"
Chapters,in: Trade Policy Reforms and Development, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-34, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3396, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp014, IIIS.
- Matthey, Holger & Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John C. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2003. "The Impact Of Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Implication For The Doha Round," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22032, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul Schure & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Yichuan Wang, 2007. "Challenges for Less Developed Countries: Agricultural Policies in the EU and the US," Working Papers 2007-08, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .