Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John C. Beghin & Ataman Aksoy, 2003. "Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-bp42, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Babcock & John C. Beghin & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Stephane De Cara & Amani Elobeid & Cheng Fang & Chad E. Hart & Murat Isik & Holger Matthey & Alexander E. Saak & Karen Kovarik & FAPRI Staff, 2002.
"Doha Round of the World Trade Organization: Appraising Further Liberalization of Agricultural Markets, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
02-wp317, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & John C. Beghin & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Stephane De Cara & Amani Elobeid & Cheng Fang & Chad E. Hart & Murat Isik & Holger Matthey & Alexander E. Saak & Karen Kovarik & FAPRI Staff, 2002. "Doha Round of the World Trade Organization: Appraising Further Liberalization of Agricultural Markets, The," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 02-wp317, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & DeCara, Stephane & Elobeid, Amani & Fang, Cheng & Isik, Murat & Matthey, Holger & Saak, Alexander, 2002. "Doha Round of the World Trade Organization and Agricultural Markets Liberalization: Impacts on Developing Economies, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10056, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Asafu-Adjaye & Renuka Mahadevan, 2009. "Regional Trade Agreements versus Global Trade Liberalisation: Implications for a Small Island Developing State," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 509-529, March.
- World Bank, 2009. "Land Reform, Rural Development, and Poverty in the Philippines : Revisiting the Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18545, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Michalopoulos, Constantine & Winters, L. alan, 2003. "More favorable and differential treatment of developing countries : toward a new approach in the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3107, The World Bank.
- Scott McDonald & Cecilia Punt, 2004.
"Trade Liberalisation, Efficiency and South Africa's Sugar Industry,"
2004012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- McDonald, Scott & Punt, Cecilia & Leaver, Rosemary, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation, Efficiency and South Africa's Sugar Industry," Working Paper Series 15634, PROVIDE Project.
- Paul Schure & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Yichuan Wang, 2007. "Challenges for Less Developed Countries: Agricultural Policies in the EU and the US," Working Papers 2007-08, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Ernesto Zedillo & Patrick Messerlin & Julia Nielson, 2005. "Trade for Development. Achieving the Millennium Development Goals," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8367, Sciences Po.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J., 2006. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of Agricultural Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21357, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- H. Bruce Huff, 2010. "Making Doha More Developmentally Friendly for Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Chakir, Raja & Gallezot, Jacques, 2006.
"The Utilisation of EU and US Trade Preferences for Developing Countries in the Agri-Food Sector,"
18867, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Raja Chakir & Jacques Gallezot, 2007. "The Utilisation of EU and US Trade Preferences for Developing Countries in the Agri-Food Sector," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp193, IIIS.
- Malik, R. P. S., 2009. "Indian agriculture: recent performance and prospects in the wake of globalization," IWMI Books, Reports H042037, International Water Management Institute.
- Nyhodo, Bonani & Punt, Cecilia & Vink, Nick, 2009. "The potential impact of the Doha Development Agenda on the South African economy: liberalising OECD agriculture and food trade," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 48(1), March.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & Bruno Larue & Harvey E. Lapan, 2008.
"WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Larue, Bruno & Lapan, Harvey E., 2009. "WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2003. "Global Economic Prospects 2004 : Realizing the Development Promise of the Doha Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14782, April.
- Badri Narayanan, G. & Khorana, Sangeetha, 2014. "Tariff escalation, export shares and economy-wide welfare: A computable general equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 109-118.
- Tom Achterbosch & Hakim Ben Hammouda & Patrick Osakwe & Frank van Tongeren, 2004.
"Trade liberalisation under the Doha Development Agenda Options and consequences for Africa,"
- Achterbosch, Thom J. & Ben Hammouda, H. & Osakwe, Patrick N. & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2004. "Trade Liberalisation Under The Doha Development Agenda; Options And Consequences For Africa," Report Series 29104, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Ng, Francis, 2010. "The evolution of agricultural trade flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5308, The World Bank.
- Khorana, Sangeeta, 2008. "The Developmental Relevance of Tariff Rate Quotas as a Market Access Instrument: An Analysis of Swiss Agricultural Imports," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 9(2).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy; commodities; Doha Round; trade negotiations; WTO.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:03-bp42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.