The Evolution of Agricultural Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Beghin & Ataman Aksoy, 2003.
"Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
03-bp42, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Ataman Aksoy, 2003. "Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-bp42, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Julio J. Nogues, 2005. "Comment on “Trade, Growth, and Poverty--A Selective Survey,” by Andrew Berg and Anne Krueger, and “Doha and the World Poverty Targets,” by L. Alan Winters," International Trade 0502007, EconWPA.
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernando José Gómez & Juan Camilo Restrepo Salazar & John Nash & Alberto Valdés, 2011. "La política comercial del sector agrícola en Colombia," CUADERNOS DE FEDESARROLLO 009256, FEDESARROLLO.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2012.
"Agriculture and development: A brief review of the literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-205.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2011. "Agriculture and development : a brief review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5553, The World Bank.
- Homma, Takashi & Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa, 2012. "Quantitative evaluation of time-series GHG emissions by sector and region using consumption-based accounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 816-827.
- Kabata, Tshepelayi, 2015. "Water Pollution and Environmental Performance in US Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean C. Buzby & Jeanine T. Bentley & Beth Padera & Cara Ammon & Jennifer Campuzano, 2015. "Estimated Fresh Produce Shrink and Food Loss in U.S. Supermarkets," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-23, August.
- Hans Peter Schmidt & Bishnu Hari Pandit & Vegard Martinsen & Gerard Cornelissen & Pellegrino Conte & Claudia I. Kammann, 2015. "Fourfold Increase in Pumpkin Yield in Response to Low-Dosage Root Zone Application of Urine-Enhanced Biochar to a Fertile Tropical Soil," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-03-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-03-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2013-03-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2013/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .