Trade Liberalisation, Efficiency and South Africa's Sugar Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McDonald, Scott & Punt, Cecilia & Leaver, Rosemary, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation, Efficiency and South Africa's Sugar Industry," Working Paper Series 15634, PROVIDE Project.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Donald, 2004. "Sugar policies opportunity for change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3222, The World Bank.
- John C. Beghin & Ataman Aksoy, 2003.
"Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
03-bp42, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Ataman Aksoy, 2003. "Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: Lessons from Commodity Studies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-bp42, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Michael Matsebula, 2001. "Key Issues facing Sugar Industries in the Southern African Development Community," Working Papers 01050, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo Lorentzen & Anton Cartwright & Charles Meth, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Rural Poverty and the Environment: A Case Study of Sugarcane Production in the Incomati River Basin in Mpumalanga, South Africa," Chapters,in: Vulnerable Places, Vulnerable People, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Margaret Chitiga & Tonia Kandiero & Phindile Ngwenya, 2008. "Working Paper 95 - Agricultural Trade Policy Reform in South Africa," Working Paper Series 230, African Development Bank.
- Chitiga, Margaret & Kandiero, Tonia & Ngwenya, P., 2008. "Agricultural trade policy reform in South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(1), March.
- AfDB AfDB, 2008. "Working Paper 95 - Agricultural Trade Policy Reform in South Africa," Working Paper Series 2228, African Development Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, 2008. "Working Paper 95 - Agricultural Trade Policy Reform in South Africa," Working Paper Series 2308, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSugar; South Africa; Computable General Equilibrium; Trade.;
- N57 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Africa; Oceania
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2004012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .