How the 'made in' can influence the eco-equality assessment of a product: An experimental study on the case of the European Ecolabel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lozano, Javier & Blanco, Ester & Rey-Maquieira, Javier, 2010. "Can ecolabels survive in the long run?: The role of initial conditions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2525-2534, October.
- Ravi Parameswaran & Attila Yaprak, 1987. "A Cross-National Comparison of Consumer Research Measures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Yuko Onozaka & Dawn Thilmany Mcfadden, 2011. "Does Local Labeling Complement or Compete with Other Sustainable Labels? A Conjoint Analysis of Direct and Joint Values for Fresh Produce Claim," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 689-702.
- Insch, Gary S. & McBride, J. Brad, 2004. "The impact of country-of-origin cues on consumer perceptions of product quality: A binational test of the decomposed country-of-origin construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 256-265, March.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Tybout, Alice M, 1989. " Schema Congruity as a Basis for Product Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 39-54, June.
- Price, Lydia J. & Dawar, Niraj, 2002. "The joint effects of brands and warranties in signaling new product quality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-190, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-484 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-482 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-483 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-491 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-532 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behaviour; country of origin; european ecolabel; sustainable development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-03-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2014-03-15 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .