How the 'made in' can influence the eco-equality assessment of a product: An experimental study on the case of the European Ecolabel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lozano, Javier & Blanco, Ester & Rey-Maquieira, Javier, 2010. "Can ecolabels survive in the long run?: The role of initial conditions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2525-2534, October.
- Ravi Parameswaran & Attila Yaprak, 1987. "A Cross-National Comparison of Consumer Research Measures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Yuko Onozaka & Dawn Thilmany Mcfadden, 2011. "Does Local Labeling Complement or Compete with Other Sustainable Labels? A Conjoint Analysis of Direct and Joint Values for Fresh Produce Claim," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 689-702.
- Insch, Gary S. & McBride, J. Brad, 2004. "The impact of country-of-origin cues on consumer perceptions of product quality: A binational test of the decomposed country-of-origin construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 256-265, March.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Tybout, Alice M, 1989. " Schema Congruity as a Basis for Product Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 39-54, June.
- Price, Lydia J. & Dawar, Niraj, 2002. "The joint effects of brands and warranties in signaling new product quality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-190, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-484 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-491 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-482 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-483 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-532 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behaviour; country of origin; european ecolabel; sustainable development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-03-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2014-03-15 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.