The effects of Fair Trade on marginalised producers: an impact analysis on Kenyan farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manser, Marilyn & Brown, Murray, 1980. "Marriage and Household Decision-Making: A Bargaining Analysis," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 31-44, February.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Jonathan Morduch, 2007. "The Economics of Microfinance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512017, July.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-427, June.
- Bacon, Christopher, 2005. "Confronting the Coffee Crisis: Can Fair Trade, Organic, and Specialty Coffees Reduce Small-Scale Farmer Vulnerability in Northern Nicaragua?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 497-511, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jess Bonnan-White & Andrea Hightower & Ameena Issa, 2013. "Of couscous and occupation: a case study of women’s motivations to join and participate in Palestinian fair trade cooperatives," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(3), pages 337-350, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota, 2008.
"Is Fair Trade Honey Sweeter? An empirical analysis on the effect of affiliation on productivity,"
104, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota, 2009. "Is Fair Trade Honey Sweeter? An Empirical Analysis on the Effect of Affiliation on Productivity," CEIS Research Paper 141, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jun 2009.
- Brigitte Granville, 2009. "Trust In Fairtrade: The 'Feel-Good' Effect," Working Papers 27, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Zanasi, Cesare & Paluan, Lorenzo, 2007. "Relationship between ethics and Fair Trade supply chain organisation and performance: the case of Italian Alternative Trade Organisations (ATOs)," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7889, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsimpact analysis; child labour; fair trade; monetary and non monetary wellbeing;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-07-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2006-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-07-02 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2006-07-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2006-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .