Report NEP-SOC-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler, 2006. "Trust in International Organizations: An Empirical Investigation Focusing on the United Nations," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "A Naturalistic Approach to the Theory of the Firm: The Role of Cooperation and Cultural Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Egerton, Muriel & Mullan, Killian, 2006. "An analysis and monetary valuation of formal and informal voluntary work by gender and educational attainment," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2006. "Networks and Firm Location," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/09, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Durand, Rodolphe & Lubatkin, Michael H., 2006. "The missing lens in family firm governance theory: a self-other typology of parental altruism," Les Cahiers de Recherche 839, HEC Paris.
- César Martinelli & Susan W. Parker, 2006. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000120, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2006. "The Evolution of Citizenship: Economic and Institutional Determinants," Development Working Papers 211, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Becchetti & Marco Costantino, 2006. "The effects of Fair Trade on marginalised producers: an impact analysis on Kenyan farmers," Working Papers 41, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Isabelle Parizot & Faly Rakotomanana & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud & Jean-Michel Wachsberger, 2005. "Santé, Inégalités et ruptures sociales à Antananarivo, Premiers résultats de l’enquête SIRS 2003," Working Papers DT/2005/19, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod, 2006. "Ségrégation résidentielle, accessibilité aux emplois et chômage : le cas de l'Ile-de-France," Research Unit Working Papers 0605, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00080601_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries," Development Working Papers 210, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner, 2005. "Social Change: The Sexual Revolution," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 9, Economie d'Avant Garde, revised Apr 2009.