Report NEP-AGR-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Marco Costantino, 2006. "The effects of Fair Trade on marginalised producers: an impact analysis on Kenyan farmers," Working Papers 41, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mansuri, Ghazala, 2006. "Migration,sex bias, and child growth in rural Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3946, The World Bank.
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2001. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Resources; The Bolivian Family," IMF Working Papers 01/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Environmental tax and trade liberalization in a mixed duopoly," KIER Working Papers 622, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-report-2006-010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2006. "Inequality and Growth in Rural China: Does Higher Inequality Impede Growth?," Working Papers tecipa-237, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Nauges,Celine & Van Den Berg,Caroline, 2006. "Water markets, demand, and cost recovery for piped water supply services : evidence from Southwest Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3941, The World Bank.