Health Insurance for the poor in India: An analytical study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev Ahuja & Johannes Jutting, 2004. "Are the poor too poor to demand health insurance?," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 118, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anindita Chakrabarti & Anand Shankar, 2015. "Determinants of Health Insurance Penetration in India: An Empirical Analysis," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 379-401, September.
- Binnendijk, Erika & Dror, David M. & Gerelle, Eric & Koren, Ruth, 2013. "Estimating Willingness-to-Pay for health insurance among rural poor in India by reference to Engel's law," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 67-73.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2007-01-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-01-02 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.