Health Insurance for the poor in India: An analytical study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev Ahuja & Johannes Jutting, 2004. "Are the poor too poor to demand health insurance?," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 118, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binnendijk, Erika & Dror, David M. & Gerelle, Eric & Koren, Ruth, 2013. "Estimating Willingness-to-Pay for health insurance among rural poor in India by reference to Engel's law," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 67-73.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2007-01-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-01-02 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .